James L. Williams Middle East
Utilities & Infrastructure Capabilities
JLW offers engineering and infrastructure services for the design and construction of medium to large scale infrastructure utility works.
We have recently completed major services infrastructure works in Dubai and have been actively working on increasing our existing portfolio of infrastructure projects in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
JLW provides the following range utility services in both design and construction;
- Utility buildings such as substations, district cooling plants, and pumping stations
- Utility services diversion works
- Storm water management, and storm water drainage systems
- Water distribution for potable water, firefightingand irrigation
- District cooling and chilled water plant and distribution systems
- Gravity and pressurised systems for wastewater, including sewage treatment
- Power and telecommunications infrastructure
- Street lighting
JLW has an in-house engineering and BIM team that have a comprehensive knowledge of utility plant and distribution with a track record of delivering infrastructure projects in the UAE.
UTILITIES & INFRASTRUCTURE